Beginning in 1935, the U.S. Mint produced this Silver Half Dollar coin to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Arkansas being admitted as a state (1836-1936).
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Edward Everett Burr and models were prepared by Emily Bates of Arkansas.
- Obverse: Depicts accolated heads of an Indian Chief from 1836 and an American girl from 1935.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in front of the Arkansas state flag with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- The coin has light peripheral rim toning.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1937-S Arkansas Half Dollar to your cart today!