2000-09 $1.00 Blank Planchet Type 2 MS-62 PCGS (Error)
An interesting piece of coinage as everything on this coin was completed except for the strike.
- Composed of outer layers of .770 Copper, .120 Nickel, .070 Manganese and .040 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the condition of the coin.
- Referred to as Type 2 because this planchet has been run through an upset mill. Note the raised, rounded rim. This is done to help form the rim on the struck coin.
- Authenticated and attributed by PCGS as a Mint Error.
- Tough to find Mint Error.
Protect and display your Type 2 Blank Planchet Error in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Type 2 Blank Planchet Error your cart today!