1918 Walking Liberty Half Dollar MS-63 PCGS
Original toning on both the obverse and reverse. A nice sharp strike featuring deep beautiful luster amongst the toning.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Mintage of 6,634,000 coins.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1918 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!