These Wedge-Tailed Eagle coins feature a soaring eagle and have been graded a perfect Mint State-70 by PCGS. Certification adds further collectible appeal to the low mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the majestic wedge-tailed eagle in high relief soaring through the sky, along with the inscription “Wedge-Tailed Eagle,” the year, weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your certified Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
The Perth Mint is known for high-quality products. Add this Australian graded 1 oz Silver Wedge-Tailed Eagle coin to your cart today!