Star Trek’s vision of the future is one brimming with hope and optimism, where cross-cultural cooperation and technological progress allow us to reach for the stars. But what if evil was allowed to flourish instead?
This fine Silver coin recreates a scene from the episode Mirror, Mirror, which explored the struggle between good and evil in an unforgettable way. Second of three fine Silver coins to feature a pivotal scene from some of the most beloved Star Trek episodes of all time!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and enclosed in a stunning graphic beauty box.
- Limited mintage of only 11,500 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Design recreates a key scene from the memorable 1967 Star Trek episode. Selective color enhances the engraved image of an alternate version of Mr. Spock (portrayed by Leonard Nimoy) performing a Vulcan mind meld on Dr. Leonard “Bones” McCoy (portrayed by DeForest Kelley). McCoy bears a fearful expression while Spock sports an uncharacteristic goatee and altered uniform, evidence that the away team is in a mirror universe where their fellow crew members are behaving very differently.
- The past meets the present in the design: Detailed engraving and cutting-edge finishing technologies bring the characters and setting to life, while the Star Trek font adds an authentic vintage feel to this tribute.
Add this $20 Star Trek Silver coin to your cart today!