4th issue in this exciting five-coin series that showcases the art of illusion and brings you two images for the price of one, a stunning Canadian landscape and an optical illusion of an animal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a wheat field beautifully crafted in color. The viewpoint is from deep within the grass, looking towards a red barn in the distance. Stalks of wheat tower overhead, but on closer examination, a pronghorn emerges from the scene, shaped by the heads of wheat, the leaves and stems, and the manner in which these elements overlap.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
An exceptional collectible with an original theme that will appeal to anyone. Art, nature and animal lovers will adore this coin. Puzzlemeisters, graphic designers and artists will also be impressed by the clever use of shadows, lines, shapes and light to create this coin’s eye-bending design. A must-have on so many levels! Add this $20 Landscape Illusions: Pronghorn coin to your cart today!