Bursting with a dizzying array of colors, the natural world boasts an unparalleled beauty that seemingly stuns and dazzles at every turn. Human ingenuity strives to recreate this sparkle of life in art; in a celebration of nature’s spectrum of colors, this fine Silver coin features a handcrafted, uniquely shaped niobium embellishment that artfully represents a Canadian darner dragonfly basking in the sunlight.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A dragonfly-shaped niobium embellishment catches the eye with its blue and violet hues, which artfully mimic the dragonfly’s iridescent appearance in the sunlight.
- The first coin to feature a uniquely shaped niobium embellishment, which offers an artistic representation of an iridescent dragonfly.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this spectacular keepsake coin to your cart today! Each dragonfly is handcrafted in Canada and painstakingly added onto the engraved reverse for a stunning, multi-dimensional design and a truly Canadian celebration of nature’s beauty!