1915-S Panama-Pacific Half Dollar MS-63 PCGS (Rattler)
One of the cornerstones to any classic commemorative set, Panama-Pacific International Exposition commemorative coins have such an attractive design that they are always in demand. Absolutely beautiful and housed in a Rattler holder.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin. Housed in an old Rattler holder.
- Designed by both Charles Barber (obverse), and George T. Morgan (reverse).
- Obverse: Depicts Columbia dispersing flowers from a cornucopia held by a child. A rising sun can be seen in the background. The "S" mintmark can be seen to the left of the date.
- Reverse: Features the legend around the rim while an eagle with its wings spread stands atop a Union shield. An oak branch and an olive branch are to its left and right, respectively.
- First Commemorative coins to carry the motto “IN GOD WE TRUST”.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1915-S Panama-Pacific Half Dollar to your cart today!
The Pan-Pac coins, as they are normally known, were struck in two metals and four denominations.