This four-coin series explores the predator and prey relationship of the Arctic fox and the Arctic hare in the North, where the harsh climate necessitates unique adaptations that have set these two species apart. One is the hunter; the other; the hunted.
Third in a gorgeous four-coin series with each animal depicted in a traditional pose on one coin then re-interpreted in a Haida art style on another.
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Individually housed in a mint box and encapsulated.
- With a limited mintage set to 6,500 coins worldwide, this coin is a wonderful and affordable way to start a Gold collection and is a thoughtful gift for animal lovers.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with 25 cents and the year 2017.
- Reverse: Detailed engraving brings this arctic fox to life, in a way that showcases the beauty of the stealthy hunter’s profile and its facial features as it faces right, towards its prey.
This coin is the newest in the popular series of 1/2 gram Gold coins that depicts Canadian Wildlife.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1/2 gram Gold Arctic Fox Proof coin to your cart today!