To commemorate the historic 150th anniversary of Confederation, the Royal Canadian Mint celebrates the journey of a nation that is proud, strong and free by honoring the maple leaf. These Reverse Proof sets are always popular.
- Contains the following sizes: 1 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz and 1/20 oz, for a total of 1.4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a custom maple-wood collector box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 600 sets.
- Obverses: Features a different right-facing profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on each denomination, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A single engraved leaf from a red maple tree gently falls upon a bed of leaves against the reverse proof background. The leaf is lovingly brought to life in impeccable detail, with meticulously engraved veins that run through each lobe towards the leaf’s serrated edge.
- An RCM First: Dazzling Platinum plating, which strikes a beautiful contrast against the coin’s .9999 fine Gold surface. It’s a distinction that only adds to the outstanding beauty and artistry of all four coins. All four coins feature Platinum-plated rims while the 1 oz coin also features a Platinum-plated maple leaf on the reverse.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Catch the RCM's many wonderful items. Add this great Reverse Proof Gold Maple Leaf Set to your cart today!