Produced in the same size and composition as the classic Gold 50 Pesos, this stunning commemorative celebrates the bicentennial of Mexico's War of Independence. With a limited mintage of only 50,000 coins, these are rarely found in the U.S. market.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Graded MS-69 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico depicting a triumphant eagle with a snake in its beak perched atop a cactus.
- Reverse: The angelic “Winged Victory” figure from Mexico City's Column of Independence holds a laurel wreath in one hand and a broken chain in her other.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your 200 Pesos Bicentenary coin by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This magnificent Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 200 Pesos Bicentenary Commemorative coin to your cart today!