Modern mint errors are rarely seen in the market place today. This special coin contains 1 oz of Gold and has been certified by PCGS as MS-68 with the Obverse Struck Thru attribute.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Contains a large obverse mint error. Attributed as Large Struck Thru Obverse on the PCGS holder.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-68 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1998 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!