Commemorating 47 Prefectures, the Japan Mint is honoring the prefecture of Fukushima with the next to last issue of the series. Don't miss out on an opportunity to own one of these fascinating coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Only 10% of the total mintage available on the international market.
- 46th issue of the Japan 47 Prefectures Series.
- Packaged in hard plastic mint case.
- Obverse: Features Hideyo Noguchi, a world-famous bacteriologist know for his work on yellow fever, syphilis and polio. The background features Mount Bandai, one of the most famous mountains in Japan and in between Lake Inawashiro is shown. Known for its beautiful reflective waters and the lake with the best water quality in Japan.
- Reverse: Depicts an array of flowers along with a crescent moon.
- Minted by the Japan Mint.
Protect and display your Fukushima Prefecture coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the 46th issue of the Japanese 1 oz Silver 1,000 Yen Prefectures Series Proof coin to your cart today!