Commemorating 47 Prefectures, the Japan Mint is honoring the prefecture and also the capital of the country, Tokyo with the very last issue of the series. Don't miss out on an opportunity to own one of these fascinating coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Only 10% of the total mintage available on the international market.
- 47th and last issue of the Japan 47 Prefectures Series.
- Packaged in hard plastic mint case.
- Obverse: Features the world-famous Tokyo Tower, with its 1,092 foot height, the second-tallest structure in Japan, the over 3,000 foot long Rainbow Bridge and black-headed seagulls, called Yurikamoe, the official prefectural bird of Tokyo.
- Reverse: Depicts an array of flowers along with a crescent moon.
- Minted by the Japan Mint.
Protect and display your Tokyo Prefecture coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the very last issue of the Japanese 1 oz Silver 1,000 Yen Prefectures Series Proof coin to your cart today!