Beginning in 1935, the U.S. Mint produced this Silver Half Dollar coin to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Arkansas being admitted as a state (1836-1936).
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Edward Everett Burr and models were prepared by Emily Bates of Arkansas.
- Obverse: Depicts accoladed heads of an Indian Chief from 1836 and an American girl from 1935.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in front of the Arkansas state flag with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1938-S Arkansas Half Dollar to your cart today!