Final New Orleans date of the series. This coin exhibits plenty of original mint luster. Really nice coin for a dollar type set.
- Contains 0.7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Liberty is seated on a rock facing left while her right hand rests firmly above the shield of the United States. In her left hand is a pole with a Phrygian cap resting atop the pole.
- Reverse: An eagle, facing left, wears the shield of the United States on his chest and firmly grips an olive branch in his right claw, and three arrows in his left talon as his wings prepare to take flight.
- This issue features the mint mark “O” for the New Orleans Mint just above the denomination.
Protect your Seated Liberty Dollars by adding a protective presentation box to your order.
The Seated Silver Dollar was minted before, during, and after the Civil War, making it a desirable coin to invest in and collect. Add to your collection and increase you investments by including this 1860-O Liberty Seated Silver Dollar in your cart today!