1775 $7 Continental Currency 05/10/75 XF
This note is from the last authorized issue of Continental paper money dated May 10, 1775. This well preserved example of a scarce note makes for an excellent addition to any collection.
- Issued by Hall and Sellers of Philadelphia.
- The denomination is 7 Spanish Milled Dollars.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Graded Choice Extra Fine.
- Face: The emblem on the front shows a storm at sea with the motto: "Serenabit" (It will clear up).
- Back: The nature print on the back is of a buttercup. Paper contains blue threads and mica flakes.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This note has been well preserved for a 200+ year old piece of currency. Add this piece of history to you cart today!