The iconic Statue of Liberty is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin. These Proof coins are a great way of investing in high-quality, .9995 fine Platinum. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin is packaged in a mint-issued box with certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity, face value and West Point Mint's "W" mintmark are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Platinum American Eagles combine the elegance of Platinum with a popular, patriotic design. Add this 1997-W 1/10 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?Platinum is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|