|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
The iconic Statue of Liberty is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin. These Proof coins are a great way of investing in high-quality, .9995 fine Platinum. Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin is packaged in a mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity, face value and West Point Mint's "W" mintmark are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Platinum American Eagles combine the elegance of Platinum with a popular, patriotic design. Add this 1997-W 1/10 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!