This is a nice lustrous coin with minimal wear.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Mintage of 1,944,000 coins.
- Designed by Hermon MacNeil.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Lady Liberty wearing chainmail walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
Protect and display your Standing Liberty Quarter by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1919-D Standing Liberty Quarter to your cart today!