Shop this Week of Winter Wonder Deal while supplies last!
Celebrate Disney's 88th anniversary with this endearing collection from Monnaie de Paris. The collection features the design and evolution of Mickey Mouse through the ages.
- Contains .714 oz of .900 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a colorized representation of the iconic character of Mickey Mouse. The ears, nose and shorts are colorized using handmade resins.
- Reverse: Depicts Mickey's head as we know the design today. Also includes the face value and year.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any Mickey Mouse collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2016 France Silver €10 Mickey Through the Ages Proof coin to your cart today!
In 1928, Walt Disney and his long-time friend Ub Iwerks created the character Mortimer Mouse, who became the well-known character Mickey the next year. It is in Steamboat Willie that Disney succeeded in creating the beloved Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Peg-Leg Pete. After this success, Walt Disney re-mastered the two first movies, Plane Crazy and Gallopin' Gaucho.