This coin was issued to commemorate Catherine the Great, who was the most renowned and the longest-ruling female leader of Russia, reigning from 1729 until her death in 1796 at the age of 67.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Palladium.
- Individual coins are presented in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of only 5,500 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Catherine The Great.
- Reverse: Features the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Saint-Petersburg Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin has a limited mintage, which further adds to its rarity and collectible appeal. Add this rare beauty to your holdings today!