2003 Canada Proof Gold $300 Great Seal of Canada
This coin is made from 58.33% fine Gold (14k) and features The Great Seal of Canada. This coin comes with the original mint box and COA. Limited mintage of 1,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 0.5833 oz of Gold.
- Limited Mintage of just 998 coins.
- Comes packaged in a mint issued box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The Great Seal of Canada is shown. The Great Seal of Canada coin is one of a kind of its flawless reproduction of the royal seal that was produced for the Canadian government so it could bring the Queen's authority to any documents it may produce on her behalf.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Proof Gold $300 Great Seal of Canada coin to your cart today!