1955 Lincoln Cent Doubled Die Obverse XF-40 ANACS
A stunning example of the 1955 Doubled Die. Great chocolate brown surfaces and tremendous eye appeal.
- ANACS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Extra Fine-40 condition.
- Key date in the series.
- Designed by Victor Brenner.
- Obverse: Displays a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Depicts two wheat ears and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1955 Doubled Die Lincoln Cent to your cart today!