Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
George T. Morgan’s design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors for its classic, beloved design. This 1880 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as an MS-64 Proof like.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an PCGS slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to any Silver coin collection. Add this certified 1880 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!