The 80 in 1880 is repunched over 79 on an 1879 die. Comes in original GSA box. NGC Price Guide is $2,000. This coin has a low mintage of 591,000 compared to an 1880-S with a mintage of almost 9 million.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC graded this coin as being Mint State-64 GSA.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- This issue features the “CC” mintmark for the Carson City Mint just above the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1880-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!