Graded a near-perfect Proof-69 by NGC, this coin beautifully depicts a White-Tailed Deer walking quietly through a wooded area.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects your coin.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The portrait boasts a tender depiction of a white-tailed doe and her two fawns in their native environment. In this charming scene, the doe walks behind her young offspring near the peripheries of the boreal forest, the deer's preferred warm-weather habitat.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your White-Tailed Deer coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin boasts an extremely low mintage of 350 coins, making it an exciting opportunity to add this coin to any distinguished Canadian collection. It would also make a perfect keepsake for someone who is dear to you. Add this stunning example to your cart today!