A modern rendition of an iconic symbol of liberty and democracy, this Proof Britannia features a First Strike label and is graded PR-70 Deep Cameo by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being in PR-70 condition. Also has a First Strike designation guaranteeing that it was received within the first 30 days of its release.
- Population of 5* coins at this grade per PCGS.
- Mintage of 7,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the fifth effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic Britannia holding a shield and trident as she gazes over the sea, a watchful lion by her side.
Protect and display your Proof Silver Britannia in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful 1 oz Proof Silver Britannia graded PR-70 by PCGS to your cart today!
* Population report as of September 20, 2016.
Britannia represents British liberty and democracy, especially potent in times of national insecurity. The shield, a symbol of protection and security features the Union Jack and the lion symbolizes national courage. Visually the lion is very strong, beautiful and watchful and also a symbol of protection. It links in with Greek and Roman coinage while the inclusion of wind and sea reflect the more modern, forward thinking themes of renewable and green energy.