1901-O Barber Quarter XF
Fill that empty space in your collection with this affordable example of this Key Date.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 1,612,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your Barber Quarter by adding a protective capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!