This coin’s reverse depicts a black and yellow snake curled around a tree branch. The snake has a stunning black diamond set in one of its eyes.
- Contains 1 kilo of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a snake curled around a tree branch with the Chinese character for "Snake" and the inscription "Year of the Snake" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
This Silver coin is extremely large. It contains a full kilogram of pure Silver and measures a full 4 inches in diameter and over a half-inch thick. The Perth Mint of Australia employs its own proprietary colorization technology, in which the color is actually sealed onto the coin. The vibrant hues and precise execution of the technology create a stunning, full-color portrait on each coin.
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2013 is the Year of the Snake. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be intelligent, graceful, independent, analytical and charming.