MPC Series 692 5 Cents Very Choice-64 PPQ (PCGS)
These certificates were used in Vietnam from October 7, 1970, until they were withdrawn on June 1, 1971.
- Military Payment Certificate Series 692, 5 cents. Serial Number E08956935E.
- Housed in an inert Mylar currency holder by PCGS.
- Graded Very Choice New – 64 PPQ (Premium Paper Quality).
- Face: The emblem on the front depicts The Guardian, a statue outside the National Archives sculpted by Buffalo nickel designer James Earle Fraser.
- Back: Vignette depicts the eagle design that also appeared on the back of $5,000 and $10,000 U.S. Treasury Notes.
Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
This note is part of the last issued MPC’s and some are quite rare. The Series 692 Military Payment Certificates were printed by Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Washington, D.C. These notes are in demand among collectors and rising in value due to the limited numbers printed. These certificates were used in Vietnam from October 7, 1970, until they were withdrawn on June 1, 1971.