Mintage of 48,618 coins The Gold CHina Pandas are beautifully detailed and change deisgns each year. This Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the Chinese mint. Fractional sizes make investing easy.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1986.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda walking through its environment.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Each coin will still contain 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1986 1/2 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.
Gold Chinese Pandas -- why buy Gold from APMEX?The Gold Chinese Panda is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Because Gold Pandas are eligible for Precious Metals IRAs, they are a great way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free or click on the “Live Chat” button now to add Gold Chinese Pandas to your investment portfolio or bullion holdings today! APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|