As low as $29.99 per coin over spot!
Many collectors and investors consider these coins to have the most intricate design of all world gold! Mexican Gold 20 Pesos offer an efficient way to add to your Gold holdings.
- Contains 0.4823 oz. of Gold.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Almost Uncirculated to Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Viente Pesos surrounding the Cuauhxicalli Eagle Bowl Aztec Calendar or Sun Stone.
- Reverse: A golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1917-1959.
- Most were minted with the restrike year of 1959.
Protect your Gold peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Mexican Gold Pesos offer many ways to effectively add to your Gold holdings with a single purchase. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 20 Pesos to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Mexican Gold Peso -- why buy Mexican Gold from APMEX?Gold bullion is the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Gold is a popular way to diversify wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.4823 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mexico City Mint|