Scarce Official Souvenir Medal from the 1926 Sesquicentennial of American Independence in Philadelphia, made of Brass.
- Issued at the 1926 Sesquicentennial Exposition in Philadelphia.
- This medal was struck in Brass and measures 35 mm in diameter.
- This bright example grades Uncirculated.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of George Washington surrounded by a circle of stars.
- Reverse: Depicts Liberty riding a flying Pegasus above the clouds.
Add this official Sesquicentennial Exposition medal to your cart today!
It is listed in the Hibbler & Kappen reference as #453.