These vintage Pesos are among the final Mexican issues to utilize the historic cap-and-ray motif. With a mintage of only 5,480,000, this is the second lowest mintage date of the series.
- Contains .3856 oz Silver, as 16.66 grams of .720 fine.
- Mintage of only 5,480,000 coins.
- Coins will be packaged in protective flips.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap with the inscription "LIBERTAD" above a wreath of oak and laurel. Denomination, date and "M" mintmark below.
- Produced by Banco de Mexico from 1920-1945.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These classic Pesos are a great way to explore the long, illustrious history of Mexican numismatics, or to complete your collection of this beautiful series. Add one to your cart today!