The first year that these coins were minted in .720 fine Silver rather than the .800 fine Silver used previously, 1920 is one of the lower-mintage dates of this popular series. This BU example is an excellent addition to any collection.
- Contains .3856 oz Silver, as 16.66 grams of .720 fine.
- Mintage of only 8,830,000 coins.
- Coins will be packaged in protective flips.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched atop a cactus, devouring a snake.
- Reverse: Radiant Phrygian cap with the inscription "LIBERTAD" above a wreath of oak and laurel. Denomination, date and "M" mintmark below.
- Produced by Banco de Mexico from 1920-1945.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These classic Pesos are a great way to explore the long, illustrious history of Mexican numismatics, or to complete your collection of this beautiful series. Add one to your cart today!