These magnificent 1/10 oz Gold coins celebrate 2016 as the Year of the Monkey, the ninth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features an adult monkey sitting on a branch of a peach tree, symbolic of longevity and immortality. The Chinese character for "monkey" and the inscription "Year of the Monkey" also appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This spectacular 2016 1/10 oz Proof Gold Lunar Year of the Monkey is available at a lower price point than its full ounce counterpart. Update your portfolio by adding this release from the Perth Mint to your cart today!