This is the second issue of the Magnificent Landmarks series that shows iconic world landmarks that glow when ultra violet light shines on the coin. The 2016 issue features the world famous ivory-white marble mausoleum Taj Mahal.
The Taj Mahal was finished in 1653 and it is believed that more than 20,000 artisans were employed during the construction. In 1983 it was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for being the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage. The Taj Mahal attracts close to 8 million visitors a year.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Strict limited mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Coin comes in a beautiful black mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Ivory Coast Coat of Arms and the legal tender value.
- Reverse: Beautiful depiction of the Taj Mahal at night with fireworks in the background.
This coin has a wide diameter of 50 mm and is able to depict this iconic artistic work in a splendid manner on this Silver coin. Add this beautiful rendition of "The Taj Mahal" to your cart today!