The note depicts the Goddess Tellus at left and a central vignette of George Washington. Interesting to see Washington on a CSA note, but he was revered as the father of their country as well.
- Early Confederate Type note printed by Hoyer & Ludwig of Richmond.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is Very Fine Canceled.
- Face: Depicts the Goddess Tellus at left and a central vignette of George Washington.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
Add this nice early Confederate Note to your cart today!
Cataloged as T-8, in the standard listing of Confederate notes.