The 2011 Silver Proof Lunar Year of the Rabbit coin features two rabbits nestling surrounded by foliage and a tree with creepers entwined in its branches. These coins are rarely available due to limited mintages.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with a box and a certificate of authenticity. The box shows signs of use.
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two rabbits surrounded by foliage and a tree with vines entwined in its branches. The Chinese character for “Rabbit” and the inscription “Year of the Rabbit” appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular large Silver coin. Add the 2011 Silver Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
This coin is extremely large. It weighs one full kilogram of pure Silver, and measures a full four inches in diameter and over a half-inch thick, but it's not just massive, this kilo Silver proof coin is outrageously rare. Consider how many collectors who, five or ten years into the series, are going to want this then-long-gone rarity for their collection! Size, purity and rarity, the perfect trio of desirability makes this a great buy!