As low as $17.99 per oz over spot!
These 10 Peso Gold coins were among the first to honor a national hero: Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, a leader of the Mexican War of Independence. The reverse bears the national coat of arms of Mexico.
- Contains .2411 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Coins will be in AU/BU condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, who started the Mexican Independence in September 1810.
- Reverse: Features the national coat of arms of Mexico.
Further protect your Gold Peso coins by adding Air-Tite Holders to your order.
Mexican Gold Pesos are full of history and are treasured around the world. Add this 10 Pesos Gold Coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Mexican Gold Peso -- why buy Mexican Gold from APMEX?Gold bullion is the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Gold is a popular way to diversify wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||M - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.2411 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mexico City Mint|