Ancient Roman Silver Denarius struck during the reign of Emperor Hadrian who ruled Rome from 117-138 AD. This coin was in circulation when the Roman empire was at its height, from Hadrian's Wall in Britain to far down the Nile in Egypt.
- Silver Denarius of Hadrian.
- Certified as Very Good condition by NGC.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Bust of Hadrian right. IMP CAESAR TRAIAN HADRIANVS AVG.
- Reverses vary: A typical design is: P M TR P COS III Clementia standing left. Reverse styles may vary.
Protect and display your Silver Denarius coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Roman Silver of Emperor Hadrian to your cart today!