Roman Silver Denarius Emperor Commodus (177-192 AD) Fine NGC
Certified Roman Silver Denarius graded and attractively housed in an NGC holder.
- Struck sometime during the reign of Emperor Commodus 177 - 192 AD.
- Graded Fine by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 2/5.
- Obverse: Shows a right facing bust with the inscription "M COMM ANT P FEL AVG BRIT."
- Reverse: Designs may vary, but the inscription "NOBILIT AVG P M TR P XII IMP VIII COS V P P" is typical.
Protect and display your Silver Denarius in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this great affordable example to your cart today!