5 oz Silver Round - Memento Mori (Antique Finish)
The Memento Mori Silver Round with an antique finish features death laughing. This unique Silver round is sure to attract both Silver investors and Silver collectors.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver with an antique finish.
- Comes in a protective capsule and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Each round is numbered on the rim with a matching certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Last Laugh is depicted with a laughing dead man, skulls, hourglasses and reaping blades.
- Reverse: Depicts the Anonymous Mint Owl with the weight and metal quality.
- Mintage of only 500 pieces.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Add this 5 oz Momento Mori round to your cart today!
This Silver round serves as a reminder to all mortals that time is fleeting and every minute counts. Death respects no one and comes on quickly.
The Anonymous Mint graciously crowns the OWL as its reverse logo. The owl represents wisdom, intelligence, mystery, transition, secrets and protection. In ancient symbolism, the owl represented guardianship of the underworld and protection of the dead. Owl has been known as ruler of the night, seer of souls and keeper of spirits that had passed from one plane to another. During medieval times, it was fabled that owls were actually priestesses or wizards in disguise.