One of the greatest names in Science Fiction & Fantasy Art history, Frank Frazetta, lives on in this limited edition 1 oz Colorized Silver round. Frazetta's iconic Death Dealer is struck in .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts a menacing armor-clad warrior with a horned helmet, whose facial features are obscured by shadow, atop a horse, while holding a bloody ax and shield.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of a young Frazetta, with life-like detail.
- Edge: Individually engraved with a unique serial number.
- Design duplicated by renowned Italian sculptor, Luigi Badia, a student of the Frazetta school.
These Silver rounds possess impeccable craftsmanship that truly captures the masterful artwork of Frank Frazetta. Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Death Dealer Round to your collection today!
Each round is hand-fed and manually struck up to five times, ensuring each ultra-high quality round features 3-D relief on both the obverse and reverse, adding dimension and a life-like appearance to the Death Dealer and Frank Frazetta himself, as they seem to pop off the round's surface.
The Frank Frazetta Museum pays tribute to Frank & Ellie's dream, imagined, designed and painstakingly constructed under the steadfast watch of Frank and his son, Frank Jr., in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania.
Today, Frank Jr. and his team at the Frazetta Museum are charged with preserving Frazetta's legacy and providing an inspiring environment for aspiring artists, who can visit the museum, learn and create merely steps away from where the master brought his imagination to life in oil, watercolor and ink!