Series 1918 $1 Federal Reserve Bank Note. This note is in rough shape and has seen better days.
- This denomination features a blue seal and blue serial numbers.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is a Cull with some folds and light staining and tears with some paper missing.
- Face: Features a left portrait of George Washington, with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, New York and the obligation at the center.
- Back: Greenback with an eagle in flight carrying an American Flag with the denomination in each corner.
Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Bank signatures are Sailer/Strong with Teehee/Burke signatures—Friedberg #712.