This 1912-S $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle has been certified as MS-61 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 90 coins!
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- This coin has a mintage of 392,000.
- Population of 90 coins at this grade level with 141 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-61 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: A masculine rendition of Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your graded $5.00 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-61 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!