These coins are considered to have one of America's most beautiful designs and minted during what is referred to as the "Renaissance of American Coinage". The Gold Reserve Act of 1934 outlawed most ownership of Gold, adding further collectible appeal.
- Repunched Mint Mark Variety - FS-501.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays at the dawn of a new day.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the MS-64 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!