Carved out over time by ice and wind, the majestic beauty of Canada’s Arctic landscape is like no other. This fine Silver coin is a celebration of this icon of the True North and of a proud nation whose spirit and history have been shaped by snow and ice.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Very limited mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features highly detailed engraving with the selective application of color and diamond glitter to capture the stunning beauty of the Canadian Arctic landscape.
This series of coins is highly sought-after, those issued in 2016 sold out quickly. Add this unique 1 oz Silver Polar Bear coin to your cart today!