As low as $14.99 per coin over spot!
The Banco de México offers many sizes of Mexican Gold Pesos for the first time buyer or the long term investor. The Mexican Gold 5 Pesos offers a low premium over the spot price of Gold to meet your investment needs.
- Contains .1206 oz of Gold.
- Pesos are packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Almost Uncirculated to Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Features "Cinco Pesos" surrounding Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla.
- Reverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico.
- Issued by Banco de México from 1905-1955.
- Most Mexican Pesos were minted with the restrike year of 1955.
Protect your Mexico Gold peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
5 pesos Mexican Gold is a great way to add to your investment portfolio at a lower price point than its larger counterparts. Enhance your investment portfolio by adding this Mexican Gold 5 Pesos to your cart today!
Dates on these random year Mexico Gold Pesos coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Mexican Gold Peso -- why buy Mexican Gold from APMEX?Gold bullion is the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Gold is a popular way to diversify wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1206 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|