In a Royal Canadian Mint first, this coin has added a semi-precious agate embellishment to an engraved 1 oz coin of .9999 fine Silver. A delicate butterfly pauses to sip daisy nectar, its outspread wings glowing with crystalline beauty!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features a butterfly with outspread wings poised on an oxeye sunflower bloom. The image centers on the stunning butterfly, whose outspread wings are finely engraved at the edges and embellished with individually carved agate gemstones.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Silver $20 Butterfly Wings Canadian coin to your cart today!